Recumbent's are under valued.

July 20, 2022

It started in 1998... when I road a friends bike while doing a tour.  He had a Rans Rocket...

Well, 11 years later I got mine.  It is the ultimate beginner high-racer.  Easy to mount.  Durable. But; as I wanted to ride longer/faster... it opened a door to which I didn't know it would lead.

Next came a 2004 cromoly Corsa SS from the company Bacchetta. (I've owned 4 Bacchetti now). At this point, I was on recumbents because they were fun.  Not because I couldn't ride my upright (which I still did a lot).

As of 2015, I have been diagnosed with three damaged discs in my lower back, and I simply cannot ride my upright any longer.  I have invested in a commuter, was running a Ti-Aero... and now have my Carbon 2.0.

I still have seller's remorse on this one (The Titanium Aero below)... but I couldn't afford to keep it and purchase the CA 2.0.

As of 2017, this is where we have landed. I'm riding recumbent full time, and luckily... I had the experience from before.  It came naturally.  They are fast, smooth and fun...

​Get bent!