- Mild membrane depolarization in neurons induces immediate early gene transcription and acutely subdues responses to successive stimulus.
- Certain Ortho-Hydroxylated Brominated Ethers Are Promiscuous Kinase Inhibitors That Impair Neuronal Signaling and Neurodevelopmental Processes
- Merits and Limitations of Studying Neuronal Depolarization-Dependent Processes Using Elevated External Potassium
- Epigenetic Effects of Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers on Human Health
- Genome-wide RNA Pol II Initiation and Pausing in Neural Progenitors of the Rat
- Persistent 6-OH-BDE-47 exposure impairs functional neuronal maturation and alters expression of neurodevelopmentally-relevant chromatin remodelers