We're interested in various aspects of nervous system development and RNA biology.
- Attenuated codon optimality contributes to Neural-Specific mRNA decay in Drosophila
- EC-tagging allows cell type-specific RNA analysis
- Dynamic regulation of mRNA decay during neural development
- The Drosophila SERTAD protein Taranis determines lineage-specific neural progenitor proliferation patterns
- Mouse TU tagging: a chemical/genetic intersectional method for purifying cell type-specific nascent RNA
- Drosophila Polycomb complexes restrict neuroblast competence to generate motoneurons